Sunday, December 21, 2014

This from Cynthia Coulon, Creative Manager at Heritage Makers:

 I’m obsessed with colors and patterns. I love mixing and matching. Discovering unique palettes and motifs that work together brings me joy. It’s delicious, and a huge part of why I love scrapbooking and creative memory keeping! It may not be the most nobel reason, but it’s what makes it really fun for me! Being a very lucky duck, I get to work with beautiful designs daily. Best of all, I get to find and purchase lots of pretty paper and embellishments as part of my job!

 Each and every month, I seek out fresh and fabulous digital scrapbooking collections to add to our Studio art library. Heritage Makers is fortunate to have working relationships with some of the best digital scrapbooking art providers around, including Pixels and Company, The Lilypad and Sweet Shoppe Designs. That’s where I shop.

 We also happen to have some talented in-house designers like Anna Bates, Roxanne Buchholz and myself, that design art collections specifically for Heritage Makers.

 So what does all this mean for you? It means that with a Heritage Makers account, you can access the world’s largest library of digital scrapbooking art whenever you want, from any computer connected to the internet. It’s an organized, keyword searchable, ever-growing online digital art paradise! And whether you want to design scrapbook pages, greeting cards, photo books, phone cases, posters or purses—the art is there for your creative use.

artsearch

If you’d like to see what’s in our art library, visit the online Studio Art Catalog. You can do it right now! Sort by collection date to see the newest additions to the library. Try some keyword searches like, “red flower,” and see what happens. I’m confident you’ll discover that there’s art for every style, occasion and sentiment. And if something you want isn’t there, let me know. We’ll find it or make it.